guix-devel

Re: GSoC ideas

From: myglc2
Subject: Re: GSoC ideas
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 16:32:45 -0400

Efraim Flashner <address@hidden> writes:
[...]
> - ncurses installer -- my idea was Debian's installer can be considered ugly,
>   but it does have everything needed to install a system.

Couldn't agree more. Don't know if you are still considering this idea,
but reading your comment and a couple more recent GSoC GuixSD installer
proposals prompted me to write some general thoughts about Guix
installation which you might find interesting:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.guix.devel/18206

Best - George