guix-devel

Re: LLVM: "FileCheck" is missing

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: Re: LLVM: "FileCheck" is missing
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 22:58:37 +0100

Danny Milosavljevic <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Danny,

in my long journey to panopticon (https://panopticon.re) I am at
rust now.
Through what I tested and searched while I packaged rust, the
next release candidate of rust will have an option for us where
we can disable the llvm tests because they are optional for rust.

I don't have the links at hand, but there were open tickets on
this at rust.

I need to send out another message, I'll append my breaking
(new) rust.scm file to this thread later. Maybe we could
co-author this? I would be happy for some kind of workload
balance.

--
ng
personal contact: http://krosos.sdf.org