guix-devel

Re: loudmouth, freetalk

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: loudmouth, freetalk
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 23:49:05 +0200

Hello Nils,

I was expecting you could test these 2 files and simply fix them. I will
of course study, but I cannot get it to work at this moment.

Regarding single line on the end, that is because I used:

guix build -f file.scm

to test it, as it has to evaluate to something. Regarding copyright, I
would write it if it would work, but is work in progress.

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 09:28:01PM +0200, Nils Gillmann wrote:
> Try to find an existing file it fits into, like for example
> gnu/packages/messaging.scm and include any kind of name, legal or
> pseudonym, in the header of the file after the last name in the
> list.

I would, but I did not finish the work.

> >     (license lgpl2.1+)))
> > loudmouth
>
> What is this for?

To evaluate after: guix build -f file.scm, according to info guix.

/jl/