guix-devel

Re: Patches to add s3cmd and python-magic

From: Chris Marusich
Subject: Re: Patches to add s3cmd and python-magic
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 03:03:18 -0700

Hi Ludo,

Thank you for the thoughtful response.  I've updated the s3cmd
description per your suggestions.  Please let me know if any additional
changes are needed.

I've also attached one more small patch which adds some information that
I felt was missing from the Manual regarding the python-build-system.
Since it's small and relevant, it seemed efficient to include it here.

--
Chris