guix-devel

Re: WIP packages

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: WIP packages
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 10:04:07 +0200

Pjotr Prins <address@hidden> writes:

> gn/packages/statistics.scm: r-acepack
> gn/packages/statistics.scm: r-latticeextra
> gn/packages/statistics.scm: r-formula
> gn/packages/statistics.scm: r-hmisc
> gn/packages/statistics.scm: r-iterators
> gn/packages/statistics.scm: r-fastcluster
> gn/packages/statistics.scm: r-dynamictreecut
> gn/packages/statistics.scm: r-rcppeigen
> gn/packages/statistics.scm: r-matrix
> gn/packages/statistics.scm: r-graphics
> gn/packages/statistics.scm: r-lmmlite

I think I’ve packaged a couple of these, too.

I think that “matrix” and “graphics” are standard packages that are part
of the default R installation, though.

I also have an incomplete patch to provide a recursive importer for
CRAN/bioconductor packages.  If you plan to package more R stuff and I’m
slow to finish the importer patch, let me know and I can give you an
early copy.  It really makes packaging large dependency trees much
easier.

~~ Ricardo