guix-devel

Patchwork

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Patchwork
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 14:39:25 +0200

Hello Guix!

Thanks to Siddhesh Poyarekar of glibc & co., Guix patches can now be
tracked on this Patchwork instance:

  http://patchwork.sourceware.org/project/guix/list/

Actions can be taken on the Web interface, provided you have an account
there (I think anyone can create an account on this Patchwork instance.)

There’s also a CLI that can perform the read-only actions:

  http://patchwork.sourceware.org/project/guix/

(Roughly, it differs from the “patches” in that it’s “Web-first” whereas
patches is CLI-only.)

Patchwork is subscribed to this mailing list so patches posted on this
list should appear there as soon as they have been delivered.

I’m not familiar yet with the tool, but I encourage you to give it a
try and provide feedback.

Happy hacking!

Ludo’.