guix-devel

Re: CFP: GNU Hacker Meeting 2016

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: CFP: GNU Hacker Meeting 2016
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 15:22:31 +0200

Efraim Flashner <address@hidden> skribis:

Jelle Licht <address@hidden> skribis:

> That looks very interesting. Getting there is feasible for me, so I have
> a reservation of some bus tickets. This is probably a good opportunity
> to get into the whole gpg key deal as well :-).

Awesome, I’m glad we can meet there!

Please consider submitting a talk about what you’re doing as part of
GSoC.  It doesn’t have to be formal, it can be 15mn if you think that’s
enough or 45mn if you have a lot of (intelligible to a non-expert
audience ;-)) things to say, and demos are certainly welcome.

Cheers,
Ludo’.