guix-devel

Re: mcron service

From: Danny Milosavljevic
Subject: Re: mcron service
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 07:59:26 +0200

Hi,

I tried it out and can confirm that it still works. Nice!

Just curious, how would I specify the user to run the job under now?

How do I read the guix texinfo manual (using info) when the manual is not
installed (i.e. read directly from the git checkout)?

(Also, I wonder whether it would make any sense to be able to specify a list of
packages that have to be installed because of the scheduled job(s). Otherwise
it could for example be that updatedb isn't available, right?)