guix-devel

Re: Patch to rename NIX_CONF_DIR to GUIX_CONF_DIR

From: David Craven
Subject: Re: Patch to rename NIX_CONF_DIR to GUIX_CONF_DIR
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 17:02:55 +0200

Did you have a test failure? I get one on `tests/substitute.scm`.

After `sudo guix archive --generate-key` I still get a test failure,
but `sudo make check TESTS="tests/substitute.scm"` remedied it.

Who's supposed to own the keys? A private key in /etc shouldn't be
owned by anyone other than root should it?

But I don't think this has anything to do with my patch so I don't know
why you'd get this failure.

I don't think I missed any references, quoting ng0:

>  nix/libstore/globals.cc                    |  2 +-
>  nix/local.mk                                   |  2 +-

Are there any other references? That would be a serious bug in my text
editor ;-)