guix-devel

patchwork privileges

From: ng0
Subject: patchwork privileges
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 20:45:53 +0000

Hi,

I noticed (or assume due to what I can do) that people can only
close their own or delegated open patches.

Occasionally I'd like to go through the list, log(s) and compare
them to what's open on patchworks and mark it as
dropped/resolved/commited/whatever applies, as almost no one
seems to do this (at least not regulary).

Can privileges be raised or certain groups of people get the
privileges to edit patches which are not under their own email?

If so, I'll volunteer to look through the progress occasionally
and mark what's been resolved.

Aside, I think I'll fill a bugreport at patchwork upstream with
the name field situation. To me it looked like first- and
lastname were required, however Guix does not have the
requirement of a full name, just any name and some corresponding
address which can be used for the commit log.
If the name field is optional at patchwork, it is in no way clear
to me that it is, and after registering no changes with the name
are possible, making it very unflexible in this regard (I believe
all people should have the right to change their names if they no
longer feel comfortable with the selected/chosen one).

--
♥Ⓐ  ng0
For non-prism friendly talk find me on http://www.psyced.org