guix-devel

Re: pybitmessage, python2-pyqt-4 - strace and packages

From: ng0
Subject: Re: pybitmessage, python2-pyqt-4 - strace and packages
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 17:29:26 +0000

I contacted upstream and asked about the contribution I sent via
Bitmessage earlier, I explained why using/providing
python-setuptools might be of benefit for other developers too.

I no longer want to waste my time on fixing this.
I wait for resolution of this now, and if I have to, I'll
contribute the integration myself..again (only this time from
github, as I signed up again just for issues reporting).
Once it has been fixed I will pick up work again.
In case anyone feels like fixing it in the meantime, you're
welcome to do so.

https://github.com/Bitmessage/PyBitmessage/issues/875
--
♥Ⓐ  ng0