guix-devel

Re: [Patch] Tmux Themepack

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: [Patch] Tmux Themepack
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 12:19:57 -0400

On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 09:26:50AM -0400, Matthew Jordan wrote:
> Hi I tried applying to patch and git gave me an error asking if I hand
> edited the patch file.

Huh!

> So I added the changes to the attached patch. Let me know if I covered
> everything.

Thanks! I found myself wondering about some of the new module imports,
in particular (guix build utils), (guix utils), and (gnu packages base).

The latter two are not needed; tmux.scm compiles and tmux and
tmux-themepack can both be built without them.

I think that (guix build utils) should be required to provide
copy-recursively, but everything still works even when I remove the
module. Does anyone know why that is? Is it coming from (guix packages)?

Can you test this and let me know if it works for you? Then we can
finally add tmux-themepack :)