guix-devel

[arch-women] invitation: a class on git.

From: ng0
Subject: [arch-women] invitation: a class on git.
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 20:04:44 +0000

Hi,

I have an announcement/invitation to forward which might be of
interest for people who are looking to get started with
contributing to GNU Guix but who feel like they have to catch up
or learn something more about git, the revision control we work
with.

This is coming from another project where I am involved,
Arch Women[1].
The community regulary gives classes on specific subjects,
this time it is about git.
the signup page is here[0].
The class will happen in #archlinux-classroom in the freenode irc
network on July 16th 16:00 UTC.
The signup page is for people to get access to the test repository.

polyzen and meskarune will hold the class.

[0]: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Classroom/git_2016
[1]: https://archwomen.org/

CC'd to the space-left hackerspace where the reference to Guix makes
no sense.. but you can exchange GNU Guix with any project which
works with git.
--
♥Ⓐ  ng0
For non-prism friendly talk find me on http://www.psyced.org