guix-devel

Re: core-updates, next release, and all that

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: core-updates, next release, and all that
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 22:03:18 +0200

Hello Leo,

replying personally, since I am getting embarrassed...

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 08:40:56PM +0200, Andreas Enge wrote:
> I had the impression that the new wxwidgets url did not appear, since the
> build still fails on hydra. Now I see that the url is there, and the failure
> on hydra is probably just cached because the hash did not change. I will
> download it manually there and restart the failing builds.

I was again mistaken, the URL is not there. I think I did a "git pull" in
core-updates, then a "git merge master", which was probably not up to date.
Now I redid a "git merge origin/master", and things look much better :-)

I will push and evaluate again.

Andreas