guix-devel

failing swap service while guix system reconfigure

From: ng0
Subject: failing swap service while guix system reconfigure
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 17:54:37 +0000

Like the title says, I encountered this problem for a good long time
until I found out that
"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"
…or in this case:

sudo swapon /dev/sda3 ; sudo swapoff /dev/sda3

"fixed" it.

Is this a unique case? I did not reconfigure the system for about 2
months or more. The error I got was not obvious at first - something
with swap, but nothing which would tell me turning it on and off again
would be "the" solution.

Should I open a bug, just in case this wasn't random glitching?
--
♥Ⓐ  ng0
Current Keys: https://we.make.ritual.n0.is/ng0.txt