guix-devel

[PACKAGE] musl libc

From: Vincent Legoll
Subject: [PACKAGE] musl libc
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 14:19:03 +0200

Hello,

Please, have a look at the attached musl libc packaging.

It may be of use for having smaller statically linked binaries
of selected packages.

Advise about how to finish the submission process, in which
scm file should this go ? I did it standalone, but it looks like
that's not the way things go in guix. Should it go with glibc ?

I'll post a sinit packaging that show how musl can be used.
The sinit package is a minimalistic /sbin/init replacement.

--
Vincent Legoll