guix-devel

Re: FOSDEM 2016 was awesome! Let's do FOSDEM 2017

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2016 was awesome! Let's do FOSDEM 2017
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 11:58:35 -0500

If I make it, maybe I can present on new developments on network freedom
and Guile... perhaps either on a survey of the new guile async
developments or presenting on the federation stuff I've been working on
in Guile, which should be usable by then?

Anyway last year was a blast!  I'm sure this year's will be as well.