guix-devel

Re: [PACKAGE] sinit

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: [PACKAGE] sinit
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 20:42:18 +0200

Vincent Legoll <address@hidden> writes:

> It (#:make-flags?) was already there in the scm I submitted, but that
> wasn't working when I tested it first time, maybe because I did not
> know about guix environment at that time and tried the build it outside
> of one...
>
> I'll clean that up and resubmit properly...

Thanks.  When you resubmit this could you please give it a try to send
it as a patch?  If you’re using a git clone of the Guix repository you
can make a local commit (in a separate branch) and then run

    git format-patch -1

to create a patch from the last commit.  You could then attach the patch
file to an email (or use “git send-email …” if you already have email
sending configured on your machine).

This would make things a little easier for us and make it more likely
that your contribution is reviewed and merged sooner.

Thanks again!

~~ Ricardo