guix-devel

Display diffs between generations.

From: Roel Janssen
Subject: Display diffs between generations.
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 01:02:47 +0200

Dear Guix,

After looking at a terribly long output of `guix package
--list-generations', I thought it may be a good idea to only display the
difference between profile versions.

I came up with the following patch.  What do you think about changing
from displaying the full profile contents for each generation to only
showing the differences between the profiles?

And, I am probably missing something, because some of my generation
entries are empty..  So how could I improve this patch for it to be
complete?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Kind regards,
Roel Janssen