guix-devel

Guix world tour

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Guix world tour
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 17:54:27 +0200

Hello!

I had the pleasant surprise to be invited to give a talk about Guix at
the Scheme Workshop in September in Japan:

  http://scheme2016.snow-fort.org/

While I was at it, I submitted another talk to the Commercial(!) Users
of Functional Programming conference, which was accepted:

  http://cufp.org/2016/

Both conferences are co-located with the International Conference on
Functional Programming (ICFP):

  http://conf.researchr.org/home/icfp-2016

This is both exciting and intimidating!

If you’re around at that time and would like to chat a bit, let’s do it!

Ludo’.

PS: If you’re giving a talk, workshop or something around Guix, feel
    free to email this list too.  :-)