guix-devel

go-build-system

From: ng0
Subject: go-build-system
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 10:16:18 +0000

Yet another "sidequest" because I keep running into walls with
everything:

I've started working on Gogs which requires so many go
dependencies[0] that I started working on a Go build-system.

The resulting packages which will use the go-build-system I would move
into gnu/packages/golang.scm where the language is located. Go is
established and used enough to include this in guix.

Is this something everyone is okay with?

[0]: https://github.com/gogits/gogs/blob/master/.gopmfile
--
ng0
For non-prism friendly talk find me on http://www.psyced.org