guix-devel

Re: Tracking package submissions with Debbugs

From: Ben Woodcroft
Subject: Re: Tracking package submissions with Debbugs
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 10:01:13 +1000

Hi ng0,

On 06/09/16 09:17, ng0 wrote:
Who wants to take on this? Any volunteers?
On second note, my server is intentionally very minimal, so I have to
look at if gitlab will be fully functional (email etc).

Did you have any success working with Kallithea? It seems on the face of it to be the most free-software and appropriate of the tools listed at the below Wikipedia link, but I don't have any experience with it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_source_code_hosting_facilities

ben