guix-devel

Re: Tracking package submissions with Debbugs

From: ng0
Subject: Re: Tracking package submissions with Debbugs
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 07:57:09 +0000

Ben Woodcroft <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi ng0,
>
> On 06/09/16 09:17, ng0 wrote:
>>> Who wants to take on this? Any volunteers?
>> On second note, my server is intentionally very minimal, so I have to
>> look at if gitlab will be fully functional (email etc).
>
> Did you have any success working with Kallithea? It seems on the face of
> it to be the most free-software and appropriate of the tools listed at
> the below Wikipedia link, but I don't have any experience with it.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_source_code_hosting_facilities
>
> ben

I'm working
(https://gitlab.com/packaging-guix/guix-kallithea/commits/master) on it
and this
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issues/244/license-issue-in-your-dependency-graph
is where I am stuck at the moment.

Also Kallithea does have an issues tracker on their roadmap, but it is
not being worked on at the moment (I asked in their irc channel).

At the same time I'm working on darcs, gogs and a go build-system and
all kinds of other things. From packaging I don't know what gitlab
wants as I have not looked at it. But gogs and kallithea both look
easy to handle... gogs just needs a go build-system to make it easier to
package the dependencies.

I'm personally working with SaaSs as mirror for some of my repositories
and using plain git daemon without any web index for the rest.

I don't know if this is what you asked about.
--
ng0
For non-prism friendly talk find me on http://www.psyced.org