guix-devel

Re: GuixSD on ARM

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: GuixSD on ARM
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 15:05:19 +0200

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 03:14:14PM -0500, Christopher Allan Webber wrote:
> Eric Bavier writes:
> > I've signed up for the Libre Tea and the desktop enclosure, so I'll be
> > playing with the GuixSD support in the coming days/weeks/months.  I'm
> > looking forward to working with other backers here.
> I've also signed up for a Libre Tea card.  I hope it works out, and also
> hope we can get Guix support in.  That would rock!

So did I, and it did work out!

Do you think it would make sense if the Guix project asked for a prototype?
I suppose this is what other distributions have done that are confirmed
to run on the card? Once Danny's work has advanced and GuixSD works on
some other ARM board, it would be a good moment to ask.

Andreas