guix-devel

[Patch 0/10] Add Ring

From: Lukas Gradl
Subject: [Patch 0/10] Add Ring
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 21:22:05 -0500

Hello Guix!

The following patch series adds Ring, a distributed multimedia
communications program.

There is one issue that I can not figure out: The program ring.cx throws
an error if evolution-data-server is not installed in the same profile.
I hence propagated evolution-data-server, but this does not seem to
solve the issue.  If evolution-data-server is installed, it works fine.

Thank you for any feedback!

Best,
Lukas