guix-devel

Network with QEMU generated image (guix system vm)?

From: ng0
Subject: Network with QEMU generated image (guix system vm)?
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 19:44:50 +0000

I feel like this should be documented better, because I can't figure it
out.

I should not waste time on figuring out how a service I need to test in
the VM can get internet access.

Currently I can't ping, git can't clone, gnunet-service can't get its
hosts lists, etc. I just need to test one service, I don't want to spend
days on figuring out why I can get no in/out connection.

Can someone please help me, so that we can improve configuration?

Appended are 2 versions of the testvm.scm I used in my branch of
gnunet-service.

              ng0