guix-devel

Re: gnu/system/u-boot.scm

From: David Craven
Subject: Re: gnu/system/u-boot.scm
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 19:24:45 +0200

I don't think we need an extlinux and a grub configuration file. But
we can probably improve the decoupling so that we don't need too much
code repetition.

Sorry, I got sidetracked with this. I've been working on rust, inox
(terrible python errors: EOF found but object expected on import,
racecondition? It reproduces, so it's a weird race condition) and
school. I'll probably resume work on guixsd on arm this weekend, but I
ordered a wandaboard after all - the bbb is too underpowered... I'd
like to use guixsd on arm for a small school project due date 11.11,
so I'll be focusing on this again...