guix-devel

FOSDEM 2017: GNU Guile/Guix call for talks!

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: FOSDEM 2017: GNU Guile/Guix call for talks!
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 09:00:46 +0000

Attached the call for talks. We expect to have a full devroom again!!
A twitter feed will be going and we hope to get streaming video.

Please do submit. Note that a talk at FOSDEM won't hurt your career
and is a great way to get feedback on your project/ideas :).
Especially GSoC students are encouraged to talk about their work.

If you are unsure about an idea you can mail me personally for
feedback.

Pj.