guix-devel

Re: Guix gathering in Berlin, Dec. 12th?

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Guix gathering in Berlin, Dec. 12th?
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 07:54:06 +0200

ng0 <address@hidden> writes:

>> Hello Guix!
>>
>> A couple of us will be in Berlin in December for the reproducible build
>> summit, so I was wondering if there’d be interest in having a Guix
>> gathering in Berlin on Dec. 12th.  It would be an opportunity to meet in
>> person and discuss hot topics, use cases, future directions, and so on.
>>
>> If you think you’d be able to join, please let us know, either privately
>> or on this list!
>>
>> Ludo’.
>
> I hope I'll be able to make it, I'm also interested in the
> reproducible-builds meeting. I know next month if I'm able to
> attend.
>
> Do you have any specific location in mind, like cbase, onionspace
> or whatever one can get for the better half of day?

I was thinking of either the IN-Berlin rooms or the e-Lok (where we have
our FSFE gatherings).  e-Lok is close to Ostkreuz station.

I’ve only been to cbase once after the FSFE summit and people smoke
there.  I prefer indoor air to be without smoke.

@Ludo: at what time would you like this to start and for how long do we
want the room?

~~ Ricardo