guix-devel

Re: Guix gathering in Berlin, Dec. 12th?

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Guix gathering in Berlin, Dec. 12th?
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 12:57:07 +0100

> Hi!
>
> Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> skribis:
>
>> @Ludo: at what time would you like this to start and for how long do we
>> want the room?
>
> I haven’t booked my plane tickets yet, so I don’t know exactly, and it
> also depends on what everyone else wants.  :-)  I think we’d have no
> shortage of things to talk about, though.
>
> Would it be possible to tentatively book the room for the whole day,
> like 9AM to 6PM, and adjust later as we see fit?

I’ve talked to the administration of the youth club “e-Lok” and they say
we could use their media room from 10AM to 6PM.  The “e-Lok” is where
the FSFE Berlin group usually meets once a month.  It’s within 5 minutes
walking distance to the S-Bahn train station “S Ostkreuz”.

Here’s their website:

    http://zope2.in-berlin.de:8100/wsb/elok/jc-e-lok

And here’s how to get there:

    http://zope2.in-berlin.de:8100/wsb/elok/jc-e-lok/kontakte