guix-devel

Re: swh-plugins-lv2: New variable [WIP, v2]

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: swh-plugins-lv2: New variable [WIP, v2]
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 12:12:03 +0100

Hi Flo,

> On 12/06/2015 11:44 PM, Florian Paul Schmidt wrote:
>> Just pushing this out to get some feedback (I'll need to package more
>> audio plugins and this might be a good start to talk about possible issues)
>
> Updated the patch, since it seems the other version didn't get submitted..

I’m so sorry for not noticing this email earlier!  Shortly before the
first anniversary of your patch I’ve rebased and updated it.  There’s
been a release since you submitted this, I switched to modify-phases
syntax, added pkg-config to the native-inputs (because otherwise it
wouldn’t find FFTW), moved libxslt to native-inputs, and changed “fftw”
to “fftwf” (because that’s the library pkg-config actually looks for).

Now the FFT plugins are built correctly as well.

Pushed to master as 18f3d92b39faaa881c65e5838434059f2f8ced75.

Thanks again for the patch and my apologies for not handling this
earlier!

~~ Ricardo