guix-devel

Guix in other FOSDEM tracks?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Guix in other FOSDEM tracks?
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 23:57:17 +0100

Hello Guix!

Apart from the awesome Guile devroom¹, it’d be nice if Guix could be
represented in other tracks at FOSDEM.  I’ve identified these candidates
(the dates are submission deadlines):

  -
[[https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2016-October/002459.html][config
mgmt]] (Nov. 18)
  -
[[https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2016-October/002483.html][distributions]]
 (Nov. 25)
  -
[[https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2016-October/002490.html][containers]]
 (Nov. 26)
  - [[https://hpc-bigdata-fosdem17.github.io/][HPC]] (Dec. 2)
  -
[[https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2016-October/002491.html][testing/automation]]
 (Dec. 15)

Of course we’re not that many, but I think it’s important to reach out
to other communities.  So if you feel like giving a talk on relevant
aspects of Guix(SD) in one of these, well, let’s do it!  :-)

Ludo’.

¹ A couple of days left to submit a talk in the Guile devroom!
  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-user/2016-11/msg00004.html