guix-devel

Re: New python build system merged

From: ng0
Subject: Re: New python build system merged
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 23:46:04 +0000

Hartmut Goebel <address@hidden> writes:

> Am 29.11.2016 um 15:27 schrieb Ludovic Courtès:
>> Good.  When you fix it (and other failures, if any), we can start a new
>> evaluation or merge directly in master (the sooner the better!).
>
> Done.
>
> I'm very glad the new python build system is now in master. Thanks to
> everybody who helped finishing this!
>
> --
> Regards
> Hartmut Goebel
>
> | Hartmut Goebel          | address@hidden               |
> | www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |

Great job!

So should I fix up all my ~70 or how many there are python
packages which I've sent in since september to get someone (or
hopefully multiple someones) to review them? They'll most likely
no longer apply to the master in most cases and do not use the
changed build system (no propagated inputs there etc).

--
♥Ⓐ  ng0  | ng0.chaosnet.org