guix-devel

We have no build system for Go

From: ng0
Subject: We have no build system for Go
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 13:42:34 +0000

Currently we lack an build system for Go.

I encounter more and more applications I'd like to use or try,
written in Go. I know a bit about how things are structured in
the go build system, but not enough to deliver something usable.
Maybe it's not obvious for everyone, so if anyone with some
knowledge in Go would like to hack on this, we can provide input
and help on questions which might arise on Guix specific
behavior.

Consider this bug as an open invite for help.
Thanks,
--
♥Ⓐ  ng0  | ng0.chaosnet.org