guix-devel

Hydra replacement and all that

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Hydra replacement and all that
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 15:13:51 +0100

Leo Famulari <address@hidden> skribis:

> Yes, it's true. And since none of us are motivated to hack on it so far,
> we'll probably put up with it until the new Hydra replacement server,
> bayfront, is operational. The official ETA is "Real Soon" [0] ;)

I confirm the ETA!  :-)

Mathieu committed the Cuirass service for GuixSD yesterday, so now we
can adjust the config of the new machine to include that, and to have
nginx running in front of ‘guix publish’:

  http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/tree/hydra/bayfront.scm

Not everyone is root on that machine, but everyone can contribute to the
config and test it.  Hint hint.  ;-)

Ludo’.