guix-devel

Re: Add a pastebin client to the next guixsd image release

From: ng0
Subject: Re: Add a pastebin client to the next guixsd image release
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 09:45:25 +0000

> Alex Kost <address@hidden> skribis:
>
>> ng0 (2016-12-04 18:16 +0000) wrote:
>>
>>> I think the next release image for GuixSD should include
>>> wgetpaste as a tool. This would make it possible for people who
>>> are stuck in the image and who are doing the installation, to
>>> paste the config.scm or any other command output.
>>
>> I agree: some *simple* paste tool would be good in the system image for
>> such cases.
>
> Any suggestions of a package?  We don’t have a wgetpaste package, do we?
>
> Thanks,
> Ludo’.

As far as I know, Leo added it some days ago:

address@hidden ~$ guix package -s wgetpaste
name: wgetpaste
version: 2.28
outputs: out
systems: x86_64-linux i686-linux armhf-linux mips64el-linux
dependencies:
location: gnu/packages/wget.scm:66:2
homepage: http://wgetpaste.zlin.dk/
license: Public Domain
synopsis: Script that automates pasting to a number of pastebin services
various online pastebin services.

--
♥Ⓐ  ng0  | ng0.chaosnet.org