guix-devel

[WIP 0/2] php-fpm service - assistance appreciated

From: Hartmut Goebel
Subject: [WIP 0/2] php-fpm service - assistance appreciated
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 18:52:08 +0100

This is a draft for a PHP FastCGI service behind nginx.

There are some issues I could not solve:

In the service definition:

* Configuration requires two files. How can I pass both to php-fpm-activation?

* How to refer to the systems timezone settings in a configuration?
  (see php-ini -> date.timezone)

* How to make a configuration parameter default to the value passed to another
  parameter (e.g. upload-max-filesize should default to the value given for
  post-max-size).

In the sample system configuration:

* How to pass the nginx and php package directories to "string-append"
  (see http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2016-12/msg00023.html)

Hartmut Goebel (3):
  services: Add php-fpm service.
  gnu: Add "PHP FPM" OS config example.