guix-devel

Re: Time to build ‘staging’!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Time to build ‘staging’!
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 19:40:41 +0100

Leo Famulari <address@hidden> skribis:

> On Sun, Dec 04, 2016 at 05:43:36PM +0100, Marius Bakke wrote:
>> Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> > Hi Guix!
>> >
>> > It’s time to merge master into staging and build it!
>> >
>> > Leo, Marius: thoughts?  Since you’re the one who did most of the work
>> > there, I suggest that you do this (Leo has access to Hydra).
>>
>> I just did a master merge and picked the mupdf update. I think it's good
>> to go! :-)
>
> I've created a staging jobset and asked Hydra to evaluate it:
>
> https://hydra.gnu.org/jobset/gnu/staging

It would seem to be ready to merge:

  https://hydra.gnu.org/eval/109391?compare=master#tabs-now-fail

The few remaining failures on x86_64 seem to be transient.  There are
more failures on mips, part of which is due to massive test failures in
Subversion (see
<https://hydra.gnu.org/build/1683944/nixlog/1/tail-reload>), which look
fishy.

I’d be in favor of merging now though.