guix-devel

Remove duplicates in AUTHORS file before the release

From: Alex Kost
Subject: Remove duplicates in AUTHORS file before the release
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 16:57:50 +0300

Hello, if it's not too late for the release, I think it would be good to
adjust ".mailmap" to avoid duplicates in the generated AUTHORS file (if
it's too late, it would be good anyway).

As you can check with "git --no-pager shortlog -nse", there are some
duplicates in the output (double names or emails for the same person).
This output is used to generate AUTHORS file in release tarballs.  So to
disambiguate this, I would like to ask the people what are their
preference:

- Alex: <address@hidden> or <address@hidden>?

- Ben: "Ben Woodcroft" or "Ben J Woodcroft"?

- Daniel: <address@hidden> or <address@hidden>?

- David: <address@hidden>, right? (you have one commit with
  <address@hidden>)

- Ivan: "Ivan Vilata-i-Balaguer" or "Ivan Vilata i Balaguer"?

- Jeff: <address@hidden> or <address@hidden>?

- John: "John J. Foerch" or "John J Foerch"?

- Marek: <address@hidden> or <address@hidden>?

- Marius: <address@hidden> or <address@hidden>?

- Pjotr: <address@hidden> or <address@hidden>?

- Thomas: <address@hidden> or <address@hidden>?

- Vincent: <address@hidden> or <address@hidden>?

Please do not Cc other people in your answer, just reply to
<address@hidden>, thanks!

--
Alex