guix-devel

Dormant WIP (please take over): Add Tahoe-LAFS and various packages

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Dormant WIP (please take over): Add Tahoe-LAFS and various packages
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 11:43:19 -0200

This is one of my dormant works in progress.

It wasn't touched since around October 3rd. Feel free to insert any
copyright notices that are missing.

I'm unable to continue it due to:

* My lack in programming skills.
* Important phases failing.
* And a possible license issue with libbase32 (or zbase32, I don't know
  the exact name). I tried sending a patch, but the repository owner
  says the project is no longer maintained.

Respectfully, Adonay.
--
* pt-BR: Brasileiro | en: Brazilian
* pt-BR: Ativista do software livre | en: Free/libre software activist