guix-devel

Re: rust: Crate Dependencies

From: ng0
Subject: Re: rust: Crate Dependencies
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 12:33:11 +0000

Danny Milosavljevic <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi David,
>
> On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 11:49:19 +0100
> David Craven <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> It matters very
>> much which versions of rustc and cargo are used
>
> I used the versions in your v2 patch. I also tried ng0's update which didn't
> improve things.

Same here for libc crate after the update, but I guess that's
because cargo is currently packaged and used from the bootstrap
rust, which is dated one version before the actual rustc you can
use now, so 0.13.0 cargo and 0.14.0 rustc.
I hope packaging cargo on its own will add the support for
namespaces.

--
♥Ⓐ  ng0
PGP keys and more: https://n0is.noblogs.org/ http://ng0.chaosnet.org