guix-devel

Re: Shutdown of googlecode end of the year - we have affected packages!

From: ng0
Subject: Re: Shutdown of googlecode end of the year - we have affected packages!
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 15:15:31 +0000

I am trying to add mp4v2, and while it's functional, I'm in
contact with upstream to figure out where (if at all) it moved.

So far the (anonymous) opinion, which I do share, is that the
situation is chaotic with so many forks out there. Depending on
how the discussion(s) end, I will suggest (or will not) suggest
doing a fork on the side of the GNU project or at our side (of
GNUnet eV). There has been no official statement so far which I
could forward or quote, so this opinion is only in here because
it's a view I share and had before I started reaching out to
upstream.

--
♥Ⓐ  ng0
PGP keys and more: https://n0is.noblogs.org/ http://ng0.chaosnet.org