guix-devel

Re: FOSDEM 2017 Schedule is there! Change of schedule!:wq

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2017 Schedule is there! Change of schedule!:wq
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2017 16:35:35 +0100

On 2017-01-03 15:46, Pjotr Prins wrote:
In other good news: we have a full day instead of a half day!!!!!

  https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/track/gnu_guile/

All talks have more time and we can still add a few talks. The final
schedule has to be ready by this Saturday.

Great news :)

So, if anyone has ideas, please shoot. Also note it is now on Sunday.

None on my side.

Pj.

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 08:37:44AM +0100, Alex Sassmannshausen wrote:

Pjotr Prins writes:

> Check it out K.3.201 - looks awesome!
>
> https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/day/saturday/

Indeed, most excellent!  Looking forward to this greatly :-)

Alex

--
Amirouche ~ amz3 ~ http://www.hyperdev.fr