guix-devel

Re: 77 Rust Crates, fluid, roboto-font, libpsyc rust bindings

From: ng0
Subject: Re: 77 Rust Crates, fluid, roboto-font, libpsyc rust bindings
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 11:16:06 +0000

…

> I have not run any of the 81 packages through guix lint, I would if I would
> know a way to mass lint a list of packages.
> For those I checked (like rust-openssl-sys) left me in confusion. Does our
> cargo build-system just build nothing? Are all of these libraries?
> rust-openssl-sys contained nothing, but rust-openssl-sys:src had all the
> data. Same goes for the libpsyc-rust

One more addition: I will only send a rebased patch series after
all patches have been reviewed.
As a proof of concept I can go on and add more dependencies and
package panopticon (https://panopticon.re) if that's what's
needed for acceptance? As written above, I will do it anyway
after the patches are in. it would just add 12 - 40 (depending on
how much dependencies of dependencies I'd need) more patches, so
this current patch series is more friendly.

--
♥Ⓐ  ng0
PGP keys and more: https://n0is.noblogs.org/ http://ng0.chaosnet.org