guix-devel

Re: Graphical Installer - Call for Testing.

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Graphical Installer - Call for Testing.
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 19:44:36 +0100

Thanks for the feedback.

I hadn't really considered installing on a VM, so that's another scenario
to think about.

I agree that the 'filesystems' page could be better thought out and
made a bit less confusing.

The "tooltip" idea is an interesting one.  I will think about it.  Like
you say however we are always constrained by the amount of screen real estate
available.

J'