guix-devel

Re: Suggest add font: font-wqy-microhei

From: Danny Milosavljevic
Subject: Re: Suggest add font: font-wqy-microhei
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 22:23:55 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 23:16:53 +0800 (CST)
tumashu  <address@hidden> wrote:

> When I install a font with a non-root account,  the font just can't be found
> by "fc-list",
> and run "fc-cache" is useless too, But run "fc-cache -f" can cache the
> installed font,
> it it a bug or just my machine problom?

I don't know, sorry. It may be that fc-cache uses timestamps (mtime) to figure
out whether a directory changed or not and that won't work for us since we
always use the same mtime (for reproducibility). But that's just a guess - I
hope someone else knows it...