guix-devel

Add: bbs100.

From: ng0
Subject: Add: bbs100.
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 15:44:58 +0000

This patch adds bbs100. It is still maintained, the release intervals are just
very long.
It will need a service to be fully functional, but that service looks like it
will be small.
The build runs a test and does not follow 100% the INSTALL file in the source
of bbs100, for the reason that when you do as they recommend you will sent the
build system into a loop. Funny bug.

I hope this build also terminates the "bbs" process after the check phase,
because when I wanted to start it I was told it already runs (but I saw no bbs
or its pid in my joblist).
The check phase says it is working, so I trust it.