guix-devel

Torproject software: Nyx (previously known as ARM)

From: contact . ng0
Subject: Torproject software: Nyx (previously known as ARM)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 16:39:05 +0000

I packaged nyx (this used to be arm). And there's a problem.

Is someone interested in co-authoring this to get either the test suite pass
(which seems optional to me) or fix their custom python setup install phase?

I know I don't want to sit on this for some more months, and Efraim has done
some tor python software fixing before. Maybe you are interested?
I don't know how to CC with git send-email, so I hope you will notice this
eventually.