guix-devel

Add: Neomutt.

From: contact . ng0
Subject: Add: Neomutt.
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 03:23:09 +0000

Sometimes you just wait and forget about a patch and suddenly it works.
This adds neomutt, a feature patch blend of mutt which upstreams regulary into
mutt.
This is a prominent project which is often even integrated or replaces the
original mutt on some systems.

I was able to start it, but I no longer use neomutt myself so it requires
either me going to sleep and trying to test it tomorrow with my current more
complicated setup and merge this into my old configs of neomutt OR someone who
really wants to use neomutt to give feedback if it breaks. My prediction is
that MOST if not all features I compiled work.