guix-devel

Re: FOSDEM social dinner

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: FOSDEM social dinner
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 14:27:11 +0100

Hello,

To confirm, I've now placed a reservation for Saturday 4 February at
19:30 at a Lebanese restaurant called Al Jannah.  I haven't been there
before, but the menu looks diverse, the prices good and the location
relatively central.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g188644-d2039550-Reviews-Al_Jannah-Brussels.html

Address:
Rue Blaes 59, Brussels 1000, Belgium

There is a direct tram line from ULB to Louise, and then it's a 5-10 min
walk.  From there it's probably around 15 min walk to the central
station where there are trains to Antwerp.

List of attendees:
Leo, Catonano, Amirouche, Efraim, Tomáš, Thomas, Tobias, Christopher
Baines, Manolis, Ludo, Ricardo, Matias and myself.

Let me know if I missed you, or if you have questions!

For now, until then :-)

Alex